Provide legal advisory services to support the investment and general operations of GIF in compliance with the relevant laws of Ghana.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Transaction legal support on due diligence, Portfolio management and investments
- Project finance and private equity transaction
- Vetting, drafting and finalizing transaction legal documents documents as necessary
- Finalization and execution of transaction documents with External Counsel Legal advice or opinions on issues regarding the operations of GIF within prescribed limit of authority.
- Research facilitation on project documents, contracts and agreements including due diligence on proposed businesses
- Preparation and review of legal documents for filing at various courts.
- Prepare documentation for Board and/or Sub-Committee meetings as directed.
- Maintain and update the Fund’s records, data on legal services and other statutory documentation at the Registrar Generals Department as directed to support the operations of the Fund.
- Stay abreast with legislations, rules/regulations, international al best practices and new developments in legal services management.
- Implement approved strategies, policies and procedures for the Legal
Department to achieve targeted objectives.
- Prepare monthly and periodic reports related to job function Perform any other duties) assigned by Superior Officers
Education LLB or BA plus BL (Barrister at Law) – Membership of a recognized professional body.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than the 23rd of August 2021.
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted