NEWS IN: UEW Releases List of Successful Applicants For The 2020/2021 Academic Year (Regular)
List of Successful Applicants for the 2020/2021 Academic Year (Regular)
The University of Education, Winneba is pleased to announce the list of successful applicants for various programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year for the Regular Session which commences on 9th January, 2021.
Click here and follow the procedures below to check your Admission Status.
- Search your name
- Click on download letter [applicable if the letter is generated]
- Enter Voucher PIN and Applicant ID
- Download letter
If you find your name on the list and see the In Progress button, please exercise patience and come back later, as the letter is being generated.
Checking Procedures for regular
1. To commence with checking your status of admission, make the voucher you purchased during the application process available.
2. Log on to the UEW admission checker portal with your smartphone or computer from HERE
3. Search for your name either using your surname, first name or a combination of both.
4. Click on Download Admission Letter.
5. Input your PIN and Serial Number on your voucher to proceed.
6. Then proceed to make a print out of the admission letter.
The printed copy of the letter is to be sent along when school resumes.
The required fees stipulated on the admission letter are paid at the designated bank(s) stated in your admission letter in order to accept your admission offer.
If you fail to pay the required fees at the given period, it means you have fortified the admission.
Division of Academic Affairs