SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical or Mineral Processing engineering or equivalent is essential.
- A minimum 15 years’ experience in minerals processing with significant time spent in a complex gold processing environment.
- Experience in the engineering, commissioning, and ramp-up of large-scale gold processing operations is highly desired.
- Highly proficient in English language.
- Extensive knowledge of Processing unit operations and metallurgical activities. Large SAG Mill (over 32ft) operation experience is highly desired.
- Strong business acumen with highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to improve a a department’s safety awareness.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change. and delivering improvement across all areas of processing operations.
- Expatriate experience with a proven ability to develop National work teams through direct coaching and development.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 26th April 2021
WhatsApp Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE