Applications for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship are open again. All Applicants from any Origin can apply for JJ/WBGSP Scholarship 2022. World Bank is a Famous International bank. No Academic Course Restriction for Applying in this WB Fully Funded Scholarship.
All Expenses will be covered under this Program. This is the Highest-Paid Scholarship in different countries including U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Program to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship. No English Test Requirement for this Scholarship. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Programs to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship
The duration of the Master’s Degree program is 2 Years. Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP): Since 1987, JJWBGSP has enabled more than 6,000 mid-career professionals from 160 developing countries and Japan to complete graduate degrees in development-related fields.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 21st May 2021
What is the World Bank Scholarship Program?
JJ/WBGSP is open to women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner Universities in U,S, Europe, or Japan. The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020. The List of Universities & Fields is given below in the link
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study (HERE)
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
List of Documents
- Application Form: Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Having a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. The Scholarship Application will open on 22nd March 2021. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the World Bank Scholarship Program.
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE