The registration portal is opened for the NTC teaching license (Teacher Portal Ghana) however, many are having challenges in going through the rather smooth process.
In this article, we outline the easy steps to guide you to successfully register for NTC teaching license.
Steps to follow to Register for NTC teaching license (Teacher Portal Ghana)
Note that you must be a qualified teacher under the Ghana Education Service.
2. Click on Teacher Signup.
3. Provide all required details then click Send register link.
4. When all the required details are provided by you, you will see a notice like “Registration link sent! Please check your mail. This link will expire in 1 hour. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see the mail in your inbox,
5. Log into your email account you used for the registration,
6. Confirm your registration by clicking on Complete registration in the mail sent to you.
7. Once you click Complete registration, the registration dashboard will be opened back to the Teacher Portal Ghana platform.
8. Click setup teacher profile and enter the required details accurately.