All government workers in Ghana are expected to activate their epayslip accounts to enable them monitor their salary payment, SSNIT, tax, loans, insurance and other deductions.
To activate your e-payslip, follow these seven simple steps;
1. Contact your validator (Head school, Head of department or unit or HR) to generate a code for you. Your validator will need your staff ID for the generation of the code.
2. Launch or open your browser either on computer or phone (e.g chrome, opera mini, Firefox etc)
3. In the address bar, type or visit www.gogpayslip.com and hit Enter or Go.
4. When the link opens, move to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Register for e-payslip.
5. Provide the details needed in the fields;
- Employee number/Staff ID
- Registration code (The code generated by your validator)
- New password (Secure password that’s easy to remember by you but difficult to guess by other people)
- Email (Use your own active email or create one if you don’t already have one)
- Telephone number ( Use your own active phone number)
6. Click on next. A one time password (OTP) will be sent to the number you have provided.
7. Type the Confirmation OTP to Confirm your number and your epayslip portal is ready.