What are daily good habits?
- Always start your day by making your bed. It will give you a sense of accomplishment and motivate you to finish another one of your work.
- Don’t use your mobile the first thing after waking up. Just get up, sit and smile for about 15 seconds. You wanna start your day with endorphins which are released when you smile.
- Don’t contribute time to the things that don’t benefit your goal. I am not saying never use your phones but know what your goal you have to achieve and how passionate you are for it.
- Make a mental note of what you have to go throughout the day. I am a blogger and also a government worker, I actually write in a diary very briefly the activities I have to cover throughout the day
- Never compromise your sleep. 8 hours daily. You will be able to function at your best if your body is at the optimum too.
- Make a routine and stick to it.
Celebrate your little accomplishments as they are going to add up in the big picture itself.
- Get out of your comfort zone. If you are in your comfort zone, you won’t ever have the need to get out of the rut and get things going.
- Don’t think about what you want to achieve in a year. Take one step at a time. Achieve today’s goals.
- Be grateful for all the things you have that you wished yesterday you had. Don’t take anything for granted