Implement approved financial and management accounting systems policies and procedures to facilitate the operations of GIF.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Strategy and Policy implementation Vetting of payment vouchers and processes for approval/payment.
- Reconciliation of balance sheets for review by Superior Officers
- Set-up employees on approved Computerized Accounting System
- Process for payment employees benefits entitlements in line with approved conditions of service.
- Process monthly payroll for Staff for review and approval and prepare monthly payroll reports.
- Supervision of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Perform any other duty(s) assigned by superiors
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or final qualification in equivalent professional qualification in related field
Three (3) years relevant working experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and i interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than the 23rd of August 2021.
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted