The successful candidate will be expected to deliver to Early Years/Nursery Teacher at Brookes Moscow campus.
The position of Early Years/Nursery Teacher reports to the Principal of Lower School & Early Years in Moscow or to Saint Petersburg Campus Principal.
The teacher of Early Years/Nursery creates a positive and supportive learning environment that celebrates and appreciates various ethnic traditions and cultural values, alongside ensuring high academic standards and most importantly, student wellbeing.
The main objective is to deliver the IB Early Years Program at the designated grade/year level, within the values, beliefs, and philosophy of Brookes Education Group in accordance with the Brookes Moscow & Saint Petersburg calendar.
● University degree;
● Academic background in Early Years/Nursery (international) schools;
● Teaching qualification/ license is a must;
● Ability to teach native and non-native speakers of English;
● Teaching experience and willingness to work with students aged 3-5;
● Excellent lifelong learning skills;
● Excellent organizational and time management skills;
● High sense of responsibility & flexibility;
● Adaptable and flexible to the requirements of the school;
● PYP training desirable;
● Be able to extend gifted and talented students.
● Design, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to suit the individual needs of all students in line with the Early Years/Nursery Programme;
● Demonstrating a high level of relevant curriculum knowledge, especially in areas of literacy and numeracy;
● Inspire mixed culture and ability classes, by creating challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students;
● Teaching all areas of the Primary Years Programme whilst working with colleagues to vertically align the curriculum from Nursery to Reception; ensuring continuity and progression in the curriculum;
● Seamlessly integrate values and knowledge into the Early Years/Lower School Units of Inquiry;
● Assess and monitor student progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve;
● Collaborate with other teachers to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge;
● Communicate accurately and regularly with parents;
● Liaise with the Principal of Lower School & Early Years/Principal of Saint Petersburg and the curriculum coordinators to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes; including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom;
● Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, evening events, conferences, day trips and residential trips;
● Maintain constant awareness of the needs of any children to whom English is another language;
● Ensure consistent and appropriate sanctions and rewards are implemented;
● Be an active presence in the school;
● Represent the School by attending all school events.
• Work in an international company and participate through professional development, in a multicultural environment;
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Annual travel allowance and visa costs coverage;
• Annual paid holiday;
• Fully furnished premises and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
• Medical insurance;
• Bursary for staff children;
• Fully furnished accommodation with tenant management support;
• Performance Related Outcome based on performance results and appraisal process;
• Free breakfasts & lunches;
• Professional Development within school.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School