An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a Warehouse Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades.
Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover carbonated soft drinks and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Country Logistics Manager in the Logistics Function.
The job incumbent will be responsible to lead, develop, advise on, and supporting the implementation of the Warehouse strategy and supporting the implementation of business plans to deliver the strategic priorities of long-term growth opportunities, leveraging scale and building fundamental processes, systems,s, and people capabilities.
Lead the implementation of warehouse processes and design as well as implement process improvements to achieve optimal warehouse logistical effectiveness and productivity. Project manage process improvement implementation and provide support to warehouse operations to ensure standardization and operational effectiveness.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Develop an effective Warehouse strategy and business plan based on diagnosis, analysis, insight, expertise, and warehouse principles.
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the execution of plans to optimize the operation.
- Provide direction and leadership to teams through driving empowerment, accountability, a culture of forward-thinking, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Drive a standardized process-orientated warehouse operation and ensure compliance
Develop plans to optimize the operation by aligning resources to activity levels and meeting customer service needs to improve the overall warehouse performance.
- Direct accountability for centralized stock and warehouse services.Improve the overall performance of Warehouse.
- Assess current warehouse solutions with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Effective management of warehouse improvement projects and the utilization of effective project management principles.
- Analysis of warehouse capacity, throughput, productivity, and efficiency from a site perspective.
- Develop and/or improve standard operating practices for loading, picking, model stock, and housekeeping.
Manage the overall warehouse budget and allocation of funds according to plan
- Drive cost efficiencies and transformation through key strategic projects implementation.
- Development and review of KPIs relevant to warehouse efficiencies and performance.
- tock management and financial reconciliation of stock in warehouses.
- Ensure audit compliance in respect of stock management and movement.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : January 24, 2022