THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHERS UPGRADING PROGRAMME.
As part of the aims and objectives of the National Council of Private School Teachers (NCOPST), DEGREE FOR ALL PRIVATE UNTRAINED TEACHERS COURSE has been introduced
The purpose of this Programme is to:
- Give Untrained Private School Teachers basic knowledge in Education to increase performance, Teacher Professionalism and salary
- To be assisted to pass entrance Examination into Tertiary Institution to pursue Degree in Basic education or Degree in Early Childhood or Degree in subject specifics
- To partially support Participants to finance the admission into Tertiary Institution for THE DEGREE FOR ALL PRIVATE UNTRAINED TEACHERS COURSE
- To assist all untrained private school teachers (Participants) to acquire temporal teacher License
- To Recruit Teachers into schools after the Programme for better salary
6 (SIX) months.
- General Teaching methods
- Effective classroom management
- Principles and practices of Education
University entrance exams are two.
Subject Area Test (SAT)
b. English language
2. General Aptitude Test (GAT)
a. Current affairs
Visit our office at St John’s preparatory school, Achimota to enquire and Register or call 0540560643 for more information
REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS
Payment of the fee is flexible and it is done installment
Deadline for Registration is 15th July, 2021